I attended my faith service today and the message I heard was “Nothing venture, nothing gained.” My son is working in Florida and he has asked me to come down to visit him. I really want to drive to Florida from PA. So, if you are along that Interstate 95 route, please let me know so I can schedule a visit to share our message of faith and recovery with your group, church, organization, etc. There are so many people suffering with depression, and their loved ones suffer, too. So, as we travel on our book tour with a purpose, I hope to meet you. And even if you are not along that exact route, I welcome interviews and speaking engagements, and cups of tea along the way. Thank you my new friends for your encouragement of “mom’s little project.”
- Welcome to Our Community!
- One person’s advice – how to help someone with depression
- Other people sharing their stories……..
- How to fill your “Love Tank” when your spirits are low
- Second Half Champion Award – Wells Fargo Advisors
- Also by Patricia Gallagher
- John and Patricia Are Coming to a City Near You.
- Real Dads. Real Men. Real Families. Real Depression.
- Questions About Our Family
- The Gallagher Family Today
- Radio Interview – How Team of Angels and Depression are Connected