John and I and two of our children were very interested in sharing our story on the show. We felt that we could give his viewers hope and share some of the things that we have learned along the way. Two of our other daughters were in college and were nervous about national exposure. They were afraid that the audience or Dr. Phil might ask them questions that would make them uncomfortable. Now, several years later, they have college degrees in Psychology and work in the mental health field. They are using their life experience as well as their academic knowledge to help other families. At this point, I think if the Dr. Phil producer called, they would welcome the opportunity to help families in crisis.
- Welcome to Our Community!
- One person’s advice – how to help someone with depression
- Other people sharing their stories……..
- How to fill your “Love Tank” when your spirits are low
- Second Half Champion Award – Wells Fargo Advisors
- Also by Patricia Gallagher
- John and Patricia Are Coming to a City Near You.
- Real Dads. Real Men. Real Families. Real Depression.
- Questions About Our Family
- The Gallagher Family Today
- Radio Interview – How Team of Angels and Depression are Connected