Angels for Our Troops
Patricia Gallagher, Team of Angels Project director, presents a supply of angel pins and bookmarks to Chaplain (Capt.) John Elliot at the Wilford Hall Medical Center Chaplain’s Office on June 5.
The pins will be distributed to hospital patients and their family members. The inch-high lapel pins feature three gold angels with linked hands and are attached to a bookmark with a short inspirational poem. So far thousands of service members and their families have received angel pins. (U.S. Air Force by Staff Sgt. Ruth Stanley).
- Welcome to Our Community!
- I think a FREE bouquet sometimes just says SOMEONE CARES.
- One person’s advice – how to help someone with depression
- Other people sharing their stories……..
- How to fill your “Love Tank” when your spirits are low
- Second Half Champion Award – Wells Fargo Advisors
- Also by Patricia Gallagher
- John and Patricia Are Coming to a City Near You.
- Real Dads. Real Men. Real Families. Real Depression.
- Questions About Our Family
- The Gallagher Family Today