In these difficult times, people may be feeling down and not have the money or benefits to seek mental health services so we have set up an online community to encourage people who may be feeling hopeless, lonely and discouraged.
Nothing formal about telling your story…maybe you could just answer one or two of the questions below:
- Have you ever experienced a period of depression?
- How and when did you find hope?
- Was there a time “when the mountain seemed too high?
- How did you break through?
- What were the tools in your “recovery from depression toolbox”?
- How did you find the gift of insight, freedom and letting go of the pain?
Please share your stories and insights– they will be helpful to our community