Did you ever hear the saying “Hurt people, hurt people?” Did you ever have to make amends and ”clean up your side of the street” after an argument or an estrangement? How did it go for you? Did you just say “I am sorry” or did you have to change something in your behavior to prove that or your “I’m sorry” was sincere. Please share how you felt after making an amends, or anything related to this topic..
- Welcome to Our Community!
- One person’s advice – how to help someone with depression
- Other people sharing their stories……..
- How to fill your “Love Tank” when your spirits are low
- Second Half Champion Award – Wells Fargo Advisors
- Also by Patricia Gallagher
- John and Patricia Are Coming to a City Near You.
- Real Dads. Real Men. Real Families. Real Depression.
- Questions About Our Family
- The Gallagher Family Today
- Radio Interview – How Team of Angels and Depression are Connected